Monday, 2 March 2009

Year 2 Sem 2 exam pass all

My home internet because of some technical problem from the company, so we all already 1 week cannot online. OMG!!!!!! What the hell they are doing???!!!!! Really boring without internet!!!!!
So this morning before i go to school, I go to my aunty home online to check..... Walao!!!! really " gin jiong"!!! The heartbeat fast until the heart want come out from the mouth.
After success login to that page, i saw my result i felt so shock.
Wao!!!!!! Pass all!!!!! I felt very very happy!!!!!!

My exam result:
Corporate Law : A-
Principle of Audit : A-
Financial Accounting Practise : A-
Financial Management : B
Business Econs : C+
Management Accounting : C+
The subject that surprices me is the Principle of Audit. When exam it quite hard. I'm not confidence to pass it. But now suddenly got A-... OMG!!!!! Really unbelievable!!!!!!!!!
To my friends who not willing to pass all,
You all must work hard more.... You all can do it. I really wish to graduate with you all. Want to talk a nice graduate pictures with u all... Let us work hard together to finish our diploma.....
Kambateh.............!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment